With water line repair and replacement, you have to consider the many things that can go wrong. Then consider how this can be fixed. You may not want to go through this type of repair and replacement on your own – if you’re unsure of what you’re doing. This can actually cause more trouble than actually fixing the problem at hand.
Local Plumbing & Sewer is a fully licensed, insured plumbing company with knowledgeable and skilled plumbers that are able to take care of the water line repair and replacement that you’re in need of. We service Loganville Georgia and all surrounding areas and communities.
A lot can happen if you do not have the water line repaired and replaced in your home. You should be aware of these problems, before they happen. You want to ensure that you have the problem fixed as soon as you notice that something is wrong.
- You may have a flooded basement which can cause structural problems, mold and damage to the property that is down there
- Water can lead to not only problems within the walls, but entire structural problems
- You may find mold and mildew growing on the outside and inside of the walls
- When there is moisture in the walls of the home, this invites pests such as termites in
- A burst pipe in the home. This can be an expensive replacement if it has traveled in one of the walls, or has caused more than one other pipe to burst during the process.
Common Water Line Problems
There are many common water line problems that should be addressed as soon as you know something is wrong. Here is a list of some of the more common problems that can happen to your water line.
- Pinhole leaks in your water line that is creating a flood in your yard and making water pressure less than it was before.
- Frozen pipes throughout the home. This can cause the pipes to burst, crack or become brittle due to the ice forming inside them.
- Drainage pipes have holes, cracks or leaks in them so water is not draining away from the home but could be draining inside, under or in the yard of the home.
- Collapsed pipe inside the system somewhere. This can cause a stop in water to the home. This problem will need to be addressed immediately to ensure that flooding does not happen. Water should be turned off to the home.
- The water line has build up, residue or debris stuck inside it. This is causing a back flow to the home and not letting anything drain from the system. This can not only cause flooding inside the home, but it can also cause the pipe to burst if there is too much pressure put on it.
Any problems that happen within the pipes and drain lines within the home can be serious. By having the problem fixed now, rather than later – you’re ultimately making the most of the situation. If you ignore the problems, they can come back but in a much worse manner. This means having to replace your entire water line and pipe system throughout the home.
Diagnosing the problem should be the first step you take. If you’re unsure of how to go about this, give us a call. We will ask a series of questions to get a better idea of what is going on. Water lines can be tricky since it is a complicated, large system that runs throughout the entire home. With our help, your information and our team of experts – we are able to repair or replace the water line in no time at all.
When you work with us, we are able to address the issue at hand. We want to ensure that you have the best service, the water line gets fixed and that you have no future problems. We know water lines and we know that they are an important aspect of any home. We are the premier Loganville Georgia plumbing company and we are here to help!